The answer is quite simple: finding out what content the public wants, and for this you need Buzzsumo .
Buzzsumo is a powerful content marketing tool that tells you what content is trending and what is not. It’s a backdoor step into the world of search engine rankings and gives you real-time insights in minutes.
This tool will save you days of research, hours of scratching your head, and will prevent you from wasting your precious time and resources by posting content that no one wants to read.
The four components that Buzzsumo uses that will help you create content that the public wants, are:
- Discovery (increase your likes, links and shares)
- Research (look at the competition, see what works)
- Influencers (find who will add rocket fuel to your marketing campaigns)
- Monitoring (have ninja reflexes for feedback and opportunities)
You are now well equipped with professional branding, an USA Phone Number impressive website, and internal content rating information. Next, you need a plan to connect with your audience.
It is a powerful asset that can help create a global presence for your business. If you use them correctly, you will find, connect with, and develop a loyal following of customers within your niche.
However, do you have the time to crack this nut? Probably not, and that’s where planning platforms come into play.
Metricool is at first glance a social media content planner (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook), which allows you to create campaigns and schedule your posts on all your advertising platforms.
However, when you take a closer look, you’ll discover that it’s much more than just an automated calendar. It’s a one-stop shop for just about everything you need to run a successful social media campaign.
Here are some of the great ways it can help you with your media strategy:
- Analytics (you can analyze all of your social platforms, ad campaigns, website/blog content, and your competitors in real time), giving you invaluable insights into where you’re succeeding.
- Reports (unlimited custom reports with numerous metrics available).
- Schedule (optimize your posts and schedule them for when your community is active) Tip: Monday through Thursday from 08:00 AM to 09:00 AM is a great time to post on Instagram.
- Hashtag / keyword (measure your repercussions / performance)
- Traffic boost (drive traffic from social media directly to your website or blog)
Social media is undoubtedly a very powerful tool, but how do we effectively reach potential customers and convert them into loyal customers? With Email Marketing, of course.